The Riverfront Club offers new seasonal memberships, programming
With a full schedule of innovative fitness offerings and a Pilates Reformer program, there has never been a better time than now to join The Riverfront Club at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain! The Riverfront Club is currently offering a limited number of seasonal 3-month memberships, starting at $450 for singles or $600 for a family. Annual and 6-month memberships are also available, starting as low as $100 per month with a $100 initiation fee ($100 monthly rate reflects the Annual Alpine Individual contract).
The Riverfront Club's new Ski Season programming includes:
“I Lost it at the Riverfront Club” - 8 Week Weight Management Program
• Elite Member Fee: $45 / Alpine Member Fee: $95
• Includes Before/After Measurements and Photo, Workout Plan (Self-Guided) and weekly weigh-ins
• 4 Wellness Presentations/Discussions with local Health Practitioners and Trainers
• Alpine Members – includes unlimited Group Fitness Classes
Reshape your Body, Reshape your Life with Pilates Reformer!
• 8-Private Pilates Reformer Sessions for $480 – just $60/session
• 8-Duet Pilates Equipment Sessions for $680 – just $42.50/person per session
A Triathlon for ANYONE, and ANY ABILITY - Indoor Triathlon Series
• 4 Sessions over 8 Weeks; $30 for 4 or $10/session
• Includes 10-minute Pool Swim, 25-minute CycleOps Studio Ride, 15-minute Treadmill Run and 5 minute Transitions
• Tuesday's @ 7am or 7:20am Feb 22nd, Mar 8th, Mar 22nd, April 5th
Power Training with CycleOps - 8-week progressive training program with unlimited CycleFit Classes
• Alpine Member Fee $40 / Elite Member Fee: Free
• 4 Power Tests held every 2-weeks to track improvements
• Pre-Season Basic Bike Maintenance Clinic sponsored by Moontime Cyclery (Date/Time: TBD)
Program rate offers valid during 8-week program only (Feb. 13 through April 10th, 2011).
For more information or to sign up for a new membership, please call The Riverfront Club at (970)790-2051 or email email@example.com.
23 Comments on "The Riverfront Club offers new seasonal memberships, programming"