Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail to open for holiday season on Dec. 11
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail is pleased to announce its opening on December 11, 2010. Nestled at the base of one of North America's most acclaimed ski resorts, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail features a 121-room resort as well as limited luxury real estate opportunities including Four Season Private Residences Vail, which offers 16 whole-ownership residences, and Four Seasons Residence Club Vail, which includes 19 fractional-ownership residences.
Each real estate offering provides guests and owners alike unparalleled access to the best skiing and mountain lifestyle in North America. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail is the newest property in Four Seasons' Mountain Collection and is sure to become an iconic property within this legendary destination.
Four Seasons Private Residences and Residence Club Vail combine the area's European influences with true American flair. The spacious, open floor plan residences are decorated in the comfortable, yet elegant style of the Rocky Mountain West and feature mountain contemporary finishes, gourmet kitchens, state-of-the-art appliances and electronics, as well as beautifully appointed five-piece bathrooms. Owners will enjoy an incomparable level of luxury living with full access to Four Seasons signature services and amenities including:
* Dedicated Ski Concierge service at the base of the Vista Bahn lift featuring private lockers, a cozy lounge and the best in ski and snowboard equipment
* 11,000 sq. ft. full-service spa with 13 indoor/outdoor treatment rooms, a hair and nail salon and relaxation lounge
* Courtyard with 75 ft. all-season outdoor pool, whirlpools and fireplace
* State-of-the-art fitness center
* Flame Restaurant, a beautifully appointed fine dining restaurant offering 24-hour room service
* Fireside Bar & Lounge, specializing in Latin American classics, the perfect place for après-ski
* Personalized, 24-hour concierge services
* Four Seasons signature Kids for All Seasons program plus Children's Activity Center with childcare services and a Young Adult Center
* Instant access to Vail's many outstanding boutiques, restaurants and outdoor adventure pursuits
Additionally, owners at Four Seasons Residence Club Vail have access to a Four Seasons Vail Owner Services team member who, prior to owner arrival, stocks the pantry with personal favorites and displays treasured mementos to welcome owners home. Residence Club owners also enjoy daily residence refresh housekeeping.
Four Seasons Residence Club Vail includes 19 fractional residences sold in 1/12 deeded interests with annual usage throughout all seasons. Homeowners can choose from one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom condominiums ranging in size from 1,835 to 3,500 sq. ft. Prices range from $299,900-$528,900 for residences within a private wing of the resort.
Four Seasons Private Residences Vail offers 16 whole-ownership private residences including one-, two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom homes that range in size from 1,625 to 5,700 sq. ft. Prices start at $2.7 million for a one-bedroom residence.
For more information on Four Seasons Private Residences and Residence Club Vail, please visit www.vailresidences.com.
0 Comments on "Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail to open for holiday season on Dec. 11"
Be the first to comment below.