Hall-of-Famer Montana to keynote Vail Living Well Summit

Real AspenApril 15, 2013
NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana will keynote the 2013 Vail Living Well Summit in Vail Sept. 19-21.

The recent announcement of Montana’s role adds to the already prolific line up of domestic and international researchers, experts, thought leaders and pro athletes in the areas of health and well-being scheduled to present at the three day summit.

“The Vail Living Well Summit features over 25 outstanding presenters who will inspire and educate attendees to further their personal journeys in health and well being, as well as bring back what they learn to their families, workplace and communities,” says Jamie Stone, president of DiscoverWell.

“Joe is a sports icon whose professional and personal life reflect countless aspects of health and well being. The interactive interview format, with questions from the audience and our emcee, will offer great insight into the realm of performing at a high level of achievement, dealing with its stresses and continuing to deliver results while maintaining personal integrity and balance.”

VLWS will once again bring top level doctors, researchers and athletes together with health conscious individuals to connect, learn, share and have fun in the beauty of Vail.

The Vail Living Well Summit utilizes evidence-based interactive and experiential programming for maximum takeaway for both attendees and presenters. Topics include fitness, nutrition, cognitive and emotional well-being, heart health, preventive medicine, longevity and stress, sleep health, and cutting edge breakthroughs in health and wellness.

“Participation in the Summit as a keynote speaker is a great opportunity for me to share some of the things I have found to work in maintaining balance in my life before, during and after my career in the NFL,” says Montana. “Like many people, a healthy lifestyle is a constant pursuit in my life. I am happy to share what I've found to work and have learned along the way.”

The website www.vaillivingwell.org is updated with the full lineup of presenters for this year’s event and registration is now open. Click here to register.

comments: 13 Comments on "Hall-of-Famer Montana to keynote Vail Living Well Summit"

Robinjack – Sept. 15, 2021, at 6:28 a.m.

You really should be a part of a contest first of the most effective blogs over the internet. I am going to suggest this blog! average tree removal costs

Robinjack – Sept. 16, 2021, at 8:20 a.m.

Leedon Green by Yanlord & MCL. Hotline 61006226. Get Discounts, Direct Developer Price, Brochure, Floor Plan, Price List & More. Former Tulip Garden at Farrer. Leedon Green Price List

Robinjack – Oct. 05, 2021, at 8:01 a.m.

whoah this weblog is great i really like reading your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You already know, a lot of people are searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly. One Pearl Bank

Robinjack – Oct. 10, 2021, at 6:08 a.m.

All you need to know about News are combined here. new jersey detox and rehab

Robinjack – Oct. 21, 2021, at 8:10 a.m.

The other great responsibility owners hold is that they should be very careful as to whom they will sell a gun to, as they want to do right by their customers. how to buy guns online

Robinjack – Oct. 25, 2021, at 7:15 a.m.

I saw your blog awhile back and saved it to my bookmarks. Only recently have I got a chance to reading it and have to say great work. Scholarships

Robinjack – Oct. 26, 2021, at 6:23 a.m.

Aw, i thought this was a very nice post. In idea I must place in writing this way moreover – spending time and actual effort to manufacture a top notch article… but exactly what can I say… I procrastinate alot through no means often get something carried out. 1p lsd buy

Robinjack – Oct. 26, 2021, at 6:23 a.m.

I am impressed with this internet site, rattling I am a fan. buy klonopin roche-2mg online

Robinjack – Oct. 26, 2021, at 6:23 a.m.

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I am four emails using the same comment. Is there however it is possible to eliminate me from that service? Thanks! Where can I buy Nembutal?

Robinjack – Oct. 26, 2021, at 9:37 a.m.

Now before you go out to your nearest fire store and grab yourself a fire, based on price, it is important to note that for safety reasons gas fires have a glass pane separating the outside world from naked flames, which means for those people who have plenty of pets or children, a high efficiency gas fire is a far safer alternative to a conventional fires. However, a lot of people could find this a drawback, because electric fires also have a glass front, and the purchase of a high efficiency gas fire could be dumb-founded by people thinking it is electric.. BLACK MARKET GUNS FOR SALE

Robinjack – Nov. 02, 2021, at 6:14 a.m.

This leads to elation prior to drug injection which enables a user to trip on idyllic circumstances as the high sets in. dabwoods cartridges

Robinjack – Nov. 21, 2021, at 6:06 a.m.

Of course salaries and benefits vary depending on an individual's experience, the type of employer and which part of the country the employer is located but it's clearly possible to make a comfortable living. DISPENSARY DELIVERY NEAR ME

Robinjack – Nov. 21, 2021, at 6:06 a.m.

This class of drugs distorts perception of vision and sound. They cause a feeling of detachment from the body and mind. PCP, dextromethorphan or ketamine are a few examples of dissociative drugs. dmt cart